Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is Writing Down Plate Numbers For Cash A Big Deal Compared To Other Home Business Opportunties?

"...I finally, finally got what a BIG DEAL it is that the commissions with NTC DON'T depend on people buying product every month. It depends on them taking five minutes to write down plates, five minutes to enter them into the database, and get their people to do the same thing.

I'm like you--I love, love, love nutritional products, and I love promoting them...and your business is dependent upon people buying things every month. Consistently. Great to be able to provide wonderful health alternatives to people, but in this economy...to have a business that will pay you for GIVING something to the company instead of them TAKING your money...it's so huge.

I understood it conceptually but it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning."
- Jean H., Colorado

I hope you will see what a BIG DEAL this opportunity is as well and will come on board expeditiously to take advantage of this unique and wonderful opportunity. Get more details by going here: www.CashForCarPlates.com

We've got the training and support to help you succeed, hear a replay of our first success marketing tips series training call designed to "position yourself to replace your income in 6 months" by going here:
http://cashforcarplatesteam.com/call

No comments:

Post a Comment